Health insurance covers ... hospital, outpatient surgery, office visit, emergency room, prescriptions. It doesn't cover ... deductibles, co-payments and co-insurance. As health insurance costs continue to rise, employers are faced with touch decisions. Increasing out-of-pocket costs such as deductibles just to keep the health insurance premium at an affordable rate. Employees are burdened with higher out-of-pocket exposure and a plan that provides less value for the money.
Employers need an affordable solution to protect employees, stay competitive in attracting and retaining quality workers and remain profitable. Employees need more benefits choices than ever before to help provide financial security in time of need. Hospital Confinement indemnity products can provide your employees the benefits they need without hurting your organization's bottom line. You can't stop medical costs from rising but you can manage and help prevent gaps in your coverage by adding a Hospital Confinement plan.
Hospital Confinement plan features can include:
- Benefits paid directly to employee to help offset out-of-pocket costs and help pay for everyday living expenses.
- Plan may include benefits paid for initial hospital confinement, second day and subsequent day hospital confinement, outpatient surgical procedure, diagnostic procedure, doctors office, emergency room visit, rehabilitation benefit, etc.
- A wide array of benefit options and levels of coverage are available to fit within your medical plan and help bridge gaps in coverage.
- Guaranteed Issue available with no medical underwriting - participation requirement may be required.
- Benefits paid for annual wellness checks for early detection and prevention.