Our Agency works closely with the broker and their client to plan, implement and deliver the desired enrollment results. From pre-enrollment custom communications and educational pieces provided to employees prior to open enrollment to group benefit presentations followed by individual enrollment with a highly trained and competent Benefit Counselor to post enrollment delivery of enrollment results and deduction/enrollment data. We work to engage and to catch the employee’s attention, explain and educate employees on their employer provided programs, set expectations for the enrollment and deliver the desired enrollment results as well as provide ongoing service of new hires throughout the year.
There are 3 keys to the enrollment process
Your personal Account Coordinator works with you to implement and plan for open enrollment. This includes scheduling and providing pre-enrollment communication pieces to help announce, educate and engage employees to get them thinking about their benefit needs and options. Customizable communication pieces may include: electronic web based communication pieces with embedded educational videos on the benefits being offered, payroll stuffers, posters and flyers. Your Account Coordinator works with you to determine the best method for employee communications.
- Enrollment Success Plan to ensure successful enrollment
- Enrollment scheduling: group meetings, individual
- Employee communications: electronic web based communications with educational videos, payroll stuffers, posters/flyers, etc.
Your Account Coordinator organizes, supports and manages the entire enrollment process. From creating the employee presentation to pulling together the employee materials, organizing and managing the enrollment team and providing tools to help in the enrollment process. Your Account Coordinator's main focus is ensuring a streamlined and successful enrollment experience.
- Group presentation and tools to help organize the enrollment flow
- Employee information: packets, products brochures/materials, interest survey worksheet
- Enrollment process: face-to-face benefit counselors, call center, co-browse enrollment, self enrollment
#3 Post Enrollment:
Your Account Coordinator will report back the enrollment results. Providing enrollment data, employee participation, and payroll deduction information in a secured manner. A post enrollment meeting is conducted by Account Coordinator to discuss enrollment results and best plan of action for providing ongoing service of new hires.
- Enrollment participation summary report
- Payroll deduction report
- Benefit data enrollment election report