The more employees understand their benefits, the more they appreciate them. At Hollern & Associates, we are committed to providing comprehensive, flexible benefits communication, education and enrollment support working close with the broker and their client through all phases of the enrollment process. Providing a full service support team to enroll and service all aspects of the benefits program, including ongoing service of new hires. Our expertise in employee benefits communication, education and enrollment helps streamline the enrollment process and drive the desired enrollment results for an enjoyable enrollment experience for both your employer group and their employees.
Our Agency provides support from A-Z including...
- Pre-enrollment planning and execution
- Custom communications and benefits education tools
- Paper announcements to electronic web based communications
- Employee group presentation support
- One on one enrollment with a highly trained Benefit Counselor
- Custom benefit statements, enrollment election form and salary illustration
- Voluntary benefits to full core enrollment support
- Support for initial and new hire enrollments
- Post enrollment results and reporting
Electronic Web Based Communication and Education
Employers today, for the most part, can communicate to their employees via email. Our Agency provides electronic web based communications that can be customized on behalf of the broker and their client. These electronic communication piece serves as an open enrollment announcement with embedded links for each benefit being offered providing employees with information and education prior to open enrollment. Setting the stage for a better enrollment experience for the employee and making the employer and their broker very pleased with the enrollment results. In addition, our agency offers a web based electronic interest survey form. Ideal for employees unable to attend a regular benefits meeting or remote employees. This electronic communication piece allows for employees to receive the same level of benefits information and education with the ability to respond and communicate directly back with their Benefit Counselor for more information or to enroll in benefits.