At Hollern & Associates, our mission is simple ... listen and understand the unique needs of our brokers and their clients. In this rapidly changing worksite environment, the need for streamlined benefits administration, enrollment processes and benefit solutions to address the high cost of health care is more important now than ever. Our agency has the capability to address these issues with solutions designed to help the employer with benefits administration and the opportunity to provide more competitive products and underwriting. By working closely together, our consultative approach helps us to uncover any issues with current benefit programs, identify any gaps in coverage, pinpoint any challenges with communicating and educating employees on their benefits and make the appropriate recommendations.
With more than 20 years in the worksite benefits arena, Hollern & Associates offer a complete and cutting-edge package of real solutions - not only for first year implementation but for subsequent years to continually meet the changing needs of our customers. We have the capabilities to communicate, educate and enroll an entire benefit program. Assisting the broker and their client in developing a better "partnership" with their employees so that their employees will have a better understanding and appreciation for their employer provided benefits.
Our Agency can...
- Partner with brokers to help bring 'best in class' products, special underwriting, services and technology for their clients.
- Represent the best worksite carriers on the market today for voluntary products and services to help brokers and their clients.
- Offer product solutions and strategies to help with high deductible health plans and products to help manage/reduce benefit costs, bridge gaps in coverage and round-out an employers benefits package.
- Help employees and their family members offset their out-of-pocket expenses not covered by their health insurance and provide products designed to help make ends meet in the event of an accident or illness to maintain their lifestyle.
- Provide cutting-edge technology solutions for benefits management, administration and enrollment through a very advanced and robust system called “AdminDirect” helping benefit administrators to streamline and reduce their workload